GLOBAL LEARNERS PROGRAMME BY HEALTH EDUCATION ENGLAND
Global Learners Programme by Health Education England
- B.Sc. Nursing or GNM Nursing
- Nursing Registration at the State Nursing Council
- Current license of practice
- Minimum one year of clinical experience post registration.
For interviews –
- IELTS qualifying scores of overall 5.5 & above or
- OET qualifying scores of grade C.
For direct placements at UK–
- IELTS all modules 7 or
- OET all modules B grade and
- Pass CBT (Computer Based Test)
Duration: IELTS Training Course – 8 weeks
OET Training Course – 10 weeks
CBT and Clinical Training course – 10 weeks
Description: Apollo MedSkills as the HEE-India Spoke aims to achieve the following:
- Enhance the skills, knowledge, and competence of healthcare workforce through the mutual exchange of Nurses and Midwives.
- Through the improved competency levels, facilitate the delivery of the highest level of quality care to patients within both countries.
- Facilitate the sharing of knowledge and expertise through technology-enhanced resources to benefit the healthcare workforce of both countries.
- Empower the ‘globally educated’ healthcare workforce upon return to India after three years from the UK, with the advantage of pursuing enhanced career opportunities both within India and other geographies across the globe.
Health Education England for Global Learners Program