GLP - Global Learners Programme
The three-year Global Learners program is designed by Health Education England (HEE) on behalf of the NHS-UK, to promote a collaborative relationship between the United Kingdom and India. The program is uniquely organized to provide Indian Healthcare professionals (Nurses) the opportunity of gaining exposure and experience of working in the NHS England for a period of three years, thereby not only augmenting their skills & capabilities through the learning experience but also benefiting from the opportunity to earn higher remuneration and return back.
Apollo MedSkills as the HEE-India Spoke aims to achieve the following:
- Enhance the skills, knowledge, and competence of healthcare workforce through the mutual exchange of Nurses & Midwives.
- Through the improved competency levels, facilitate the delivery of the highest level of quality care to patients in both countries.
- Facilitate the sharing of knowledge and expertise through technology-enhanced resources to benefit the healthcare workforce of both countries.
- Empower the "globally educated" healthcare workforce upon return to India after three years from the UK, with the advantage of pursuing enhanced career opportunities both within India and other geographies across the globe.
- IELTS Training Course - 8 weeks
- OET Training Course - 10 weeks
- CBT and Clinical Training Course - 10 weeks
Global Learners Programme by Health Education England
- B.Sc. Nursing or GNM Nursing
- Nursing Registration at the State Nursing Council
- Current license of practice
- Minimum one year of clinical experience post registration.
For interviews –
- IELTS qualifying scores of overall 5.5 & above or
- OET qualifying scores of grade C.
For direct placements at UK–
- IELTS all modules 7 or
- OET all modules B grade and
- Pass CBT (Computer Based Test)