Eligibility: Freshly churned out nurses with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery OR BSc Nursing.
Duration: 1 Month
- 2 weeks of classroom sessions
- 2 weeks of on job Training in healthcare and self-study
TIARA-NURSE ORIENTATION TRAINING PROGRAM is a comprehensive nursing training course specially designed for new incumbent nurses to prepare them for facing the live environment of healthcare delivery. Nursing plays a significant role as the outcomes are majorly dependent upon the nursing care delivered. This course aids the new nurses to come to terms and adjust quickly to live, demanding patient-care environment with a holistic perspective of improved skills and competence.
Course Duration: 6 weeks
- 2 weeks of class room training
- 2 weeks of simulation lab training
- 2 weeks of On Job Training
Course Commencement: First week of a month
Certification: Apollo MedSkills Ltd. & WCEA